Are you looking to move to the cloud ? Do you need to setup a DR site ? Expanding, need rack space in a hurry or are you simply wanting to reduce your risk by moving your infrastructure off premises to a secured Data Centre, then look no further
Rack And RU Solutions
BIZ-LYNX Technology through our technology partner NEXTDC, provides secure rack space from 1 RU to multiple racks in secure contained PODs. Our rack space solutions leverage a national footprint of 8 Data Centres across 5 Australian cities all with 100% up time guarantees. Through our technology partners we are able to offer Tier III vendor neutral solutions all with one national contract.
Data Centre Overview
Through our technology partner NEXTDC we are able to offer the following key aspects in 8 different Data Centres in 5 Australian cities:
• Available power of 12MVA.
• IT load capacity of approximately 6MW.
• Minimum N+1 redundancy on power supply.
• Multiple power distribution units providing N+N final circuit distribution to IT racks.
• Harmonic distortion controlled and monitored by UPS.
• Full N+1 main electrical infrastructure extending to
• N+N at power rail level.
• Ultimate 6+1, 1670kVA Diesel Rotary UPS [DRUPS] units on an Isolated Parallel bus for 100% no break IT and mechanical power.
• Minimum 24 hours’ onsite fuel supply.
• Individual credential checks prior to authorisation.
• 24/7 onsite security personnel.
• Biometric fingerprint security for data centre access.
• Anti-cloning access card encryption.
• Secure lifts between floors.
• Intruder-resistant glass, steel mesh and solid concrete walls.
• Secure loading dock for deliveries.
• Extensive coverage of motion sensitive CCTV cameras.
• Remote monitoring and control of rack access via ONEDC®.
• Monitoring of news and weather for external security risks.
• Designed with advice from ASIO T4 accredited consultants nd in consideration of ASIO levels of security and the future requirements of the Protective Security Policy framework (PSPF).
• Diverse connectivity and underground cable pathways to the building.
• Dedicated interconnect rooms for cable connections.
• Access to choice of 50+ carrier networks
Fire Suppression and Monitoring
• Inert gas fire suppression system.
• Leak detection systems.
• Emergency warning systems throughout the building.
• Water mist suppression system in DRUPS enclosures.
• Distributed fire alarm controls equipment to avoid single point of failure.
• Fully addressable analogue fire alarm system compromising
• Fire Indicator Panel (FIP), mimic panels, heat detection and
• MASDs systems
• N+1 high efficiency chillers and pumps.
• Dual primary pipework header and distribution system.
• Secondary pipework distribution serving data hall equipment valved and looped providing dual path.
• Multiple redundant water pump and compressor configuration.
• Leak detection system.
• Server heat load approximately 2000W/m2.
• N+2 Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) units per data hall.
• CRAC units supply temperature control and floor pressure control.
• All CRAC units are fitted with dual power supplies.
• CRAC units fitted with high efficiency electronically commutated fans.
• All CRAC units are located in secured plant corridors outside the data halls.
• Average cold aisle temperature of 22 +/-2 degrees.
• Average cold aisle relative humidity of 50% +/- 15%.
• Building Management System (BMS) for monitoring of major mechanical systems.
NEXTDC Data Centre Certifications
• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
• ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
• UTI Tier III Design Documents
• UTI Tier III Constructed Facility
• Information Security ISO 27001